Think Our Products are Too Expensive? Think Again!
Logical for Your Wallet, Logical for the Planet
Mechaks: A Hemp Wick Firestarter
- How it's logical for your wallet? One pack of our *$5* Mechak hempwick firestarters will start more than a dozen fires compared to one 6-pack of traditional Duraflame logs, which costs $20.
- How's it logical for the planet? Our Mechaks are butane-free, clean burning hemp-cotton fabric strands infused with our signature beeswax blend.
Reusable Coffee Filters
- How it's logical for your wallet? One *$14* 2-pack of hemp-cotton cloth reusable coffee filters pays for itself by the time the daily coffee drinker has gone through three $5 boxes of single-use paper filters.
- How's it logical for the planet? On average, 2.25 million cups of coffee are enjoyed everyday, which equates to around 140 million coffee filters and approximately 1.5 million trees. One of our reusable coffee filters lasts for a year and biodegrades at the end of its life.
- Bonus: Choose from two different styles, pour over or #4 cone.
Beeswax Wrap Combo Pack
- How it's logical for your wallet? Our 4-size beeswax wrap combo pack will last up to a year or longer, replacing 1,312+ feet of single-use plastic wrap annually. Our *$23* combo pack covers what $30+/year in $3 boxes of 100ft plastic wrap does.
- How's it logical for the planet? Consumers in North America and Europe waste about 209 to 253 pounds of food per person every year. The USDA says the average person in the U.S. eats 4.7 pounds of food per day. Our wax wraps can extend food life 5-7 days longer than traditional food storage containers, allowing you to greatly reduce food waste.
Reusable Produce Bags
- How it's logical for your wallet? Everyone eats — and has to transport their produce. Over 150 U.S. cities and counties ban or require fees for plastic bags. Avoid the fees with a one-time *$33* purchase of a 3-count set of our medium-sized hemp-cotton produce bags. In addition, we offer small, large, and combo packs of our hemp-cotton produce bags in our Harvest print.
- How's it logical for the planet? Currently 100 billion plastic bags pass through the hands of U.S. consumers every year — almost one bag per person each day. Laid end-to-end, they could circle the equator 1,330 times.
eKo Twist Ties
- How's it logical for your wallet? For just *$10*, you can get 5 sets of our eKo Twists (50 total) - which means 50 less single use plastic twist ties going to the landfill.
- How's it logical for the planet? Organic, eco-friendly, and compostable, eKo Twist Ties are by-products of cutting our popular beeswax and vegan wax Khala Cloths to size. They are as strong as metal and as pliable as plastic.
In the long run, you are actually not only saving money by investing in our zero waste provisions upfront, but also sparing our environment - and all life that depends on its health - the harmful effects of plastic waste and pollution.
If you want to learn more about how detrimental plastic waste is to the planet, check out our partners the Plastic Pollution Coalition and the Plastic Impact Alliance, as well as our many social media posts and newsletters (where we often offer discount promo codes - which helps mitigate the cost too!).