205 million Americans drink coffee every day – and while more people are using alternative brewing methods like organic coffee filters, the sheer amount of paper coffee filters required means a disturbing number of trees are coming down. At that rate, making the decision to go paperless with reusable organic coffee filters is just as impactful as the decision to go plastic-less. Bonus, it will save you money down the road by replacing the repeating cost of coffee filter cones with a one-time purchase that will last you an entire year! Starting your day by making a conscious effort (difficult in the morning, we know) to brew with a sustainable filter is a great way to set the tone for your day.
Each pack contains two filters, so you can use one today and the other tomorrow, cycling through so you always have a fresh filter. Trying a cloth coffee filter for the first time, or wanting to take the leap from single-use to re-usable with a friend? We offer a Buy One, Get One 25% Off when you use our discount code COFFEE25 at checkout (offer not valid with other discounts).
- #2 Reusable Coffee Filter Cones, which fit most 2-6 cup electric coffee makers
- #4 Reusable Coffee Filter Cones, which fit most 8-12 cup cone electric coffee makers
- Small Pour Over Filters, which fit 3-6 cup Chemex or pour over coffee makers
- Large Pour Over Filters, which fit 6-12 cup Chemex or pour over coffee makers
- Small Basket Filters, which fit 3-6 cup basket style electric coffee makers
- Large Basket Filters, which fit 6-12 cup basket style electric coffee makers
- Made in Colorado, of 100% organic cotton
- One pack contains two filters
- Durable – Each filter will last you a year of caffeinated goodness
To clean, remove the coffee grounds into your compost, rinse with tap water, and wring out the excess. Hang to dry, and you’re all done! We offer our filters in a pack of two so you can use one filter while the other is drying from the previous day. If using the filter daily, we recommend that you deep clean every month by boiling filters for 10 minutes. If still not as clean as you’d like, add a scoop of baking soda to your water. Repeat until the water runs clear.
I received the filters as a gift. Two weeks in and they are great!
. . . and they're cheaper than paper filters in the long run. And the coffee quality is excellent.
I ordered the 1-cup reusable coffee filters and liked them so much I ordered them for using with a full pot of coffee. My only regret is that I didn't know about these years ago. Love them. Thanks for producing items such as this which help us conserve our natural resources.
Very happy with the purchase!
The friends that I gave this as a gift though they were great and loved the idea. A very creative way to solve on going issues with gift giving and for our earth.