Who needs a plastic bag to buy produce or bulk foods when Khala Cloths now offers beautiful, functional, and reusable produce bags made in the USA?
Hemp-Cotton Reusable Produce Bag Specs
- Made from the same organic hemp-cotton fabric as our original reusable food wraps
- Adorned with one-of-a-kind prints dedicated to environmental causes
- Includes 3 medium bags 11 x 13 inches
- Individual tare weight .08 lbs
- Feature sewn-on strings for closure
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
Eco-Friendly Produce Bag Details
From the grocery store to the farmer's market, these large bulk produce bags will go the distance, honoring your food and purging the need for plastic packaging at the point of sale.
These bulk produce bags seal tightly with sewn-on strings re-purposed from our production process, making sure anything from the finest grains to the bulkiest greens don't spill out.
Hand-wash in cool water with eco-friendly soap and hang dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These bags are fabulous! Light-weight and easy to tie, they're the perfect way to make your shopping trip more eco-friendly. I've already used them on multiple grocery runs, and have no complaints!