- One pack contains one medium-size wrap (11x11 inches)
- Made from a mix of natural waxes, coconut oil, and Colorado sourced beeswax
- Washable, reusable, compostable
- Self-adhering - the more you twist and fold, the better it will stick!
- Versatile - fold into a bag to enclose your food, cover a bowl or jar … whatever you need, our wraps have got you covered
- Durable – Our wraps last 1 year on average, and with care and love, can live longer (check our FAQ for some tips)
You have so many plates to juggle: reducing your carbon footprint, using less plastic, buying products that are good for the environment. That’s why we at Khala & CO try to make things easier, by carefully sourcing all the oils and waxes we use for our beeswax wraps to ensure our products are not only reusable, but also sustainable from root to tip! If after a year of use you feel that your wraps have lived their life to the fullest and simply can’t be used anymore (check our FAQ for some tips), rest easy knowing your Khala Cloths™ are compostable. From Mother Earth, Back to Mother Earth.
I have these that I bought after buying another non-local brand, and the quality of these is SO much better! They have at least double the beeswax coating and stick way better for the same price. I'm only using these from now on
Love Khala Cloths - they seal things perfectly, are easy to maintain and keep plastic wrap out of the dumps! I am gifting them to my close friends this year. : )
I need to buy a new baker's wrap and when I saw the price on this bundle, I did not hesitate! I use these wraps almost daily as I bake a lot. I love the smell of "honey" in my kitchen (this beeswax smells just like honey). Highly recommend this product! It feels good to do my part and support a small business at the same time! Holiday shopping right here 😊
Like the sustainability and reuse ability. Fits nicely over dishes.
In an effort to reduce waste, purchased these items for Christmas gifts. We all need to do our best to leave no trace.