Who needs a plastic bag to buy produce or bulk foods when Khala & Co. now offers beautiful, functional, and REUSABLE produce bags made in the U.S.A.?
Hemp-Cotton Reusable Produce Bag Specs:
- Made from the same organic hemp-cotton fabric as our original reusable food wraps
- Adorned with one-of-a-kind prints dedicated to environmental causes
- Includes an assortment of sizes:
- 1 Small Bag (8"w x 10"h / .04lb tare) carries smaller avocados & citrus, fresh herbs, garlic/shallots + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Medium Bag (11"w x 13"h / .08lb tare) carries cucumbers, apples, onions, larger avocados and citrus + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Large Bag (13"w x 17"h) / .13lb tare) carries carrots, celery, kale, beets, corn + bulk foods galore!
- Feature sewn-on strings for closure
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
Eco-Friendly Produce Bag Details:
From the grocery store to the farmer's market, these 3 sizes of bulk / produce bags will go the distance, honoring your food and purging the need for plastic packaging at the point of sale.
The bulk / produce bags seal tightly with sewn-on strings re-purposed from our production process, making sure anything from the finest grains to the bulkiest greens don't spill out.
Our variety pack will offer three different prints (curated by Khala & CO) for each bag size.
Hand-wash in cool water with eco-friendly soap and hang dry.
Love this. Very helpful and practical.
Love how easygoing these bags are. The ties work great just don’t over tie them they hold well with just a little pull.
Although I started bringing my own grocery bags to the store a long time ago, I couldn't find a better way to separate/transport my produce other than those pull-and-tear plastic produce bags stores offer or by placing items directly in the cart, which exposed them to damage from other items and bacteria/dirt. That is, UNTIL NOW!!! Khala's produce bags are the perfect reusable way to transport my produce from store to home - and I frequently use them on-the-go, as well.