Current Job Postings:
Production Team Member
You must be passionate about anti-pollution practices, protecting the environment, and outdoor recreation. Ability to multitask and know that every job big or small is important. Even the CEO will clean the bathroom!
Production Team Member’s Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Working with hot wax and fabric
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining equipment
- Working and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Team Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory or fabricating facility is beneficial.
- Experience operating a sewing machine and working with fabric is a plus.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Reports to CCO, CEO and Production Team Lead
- Full Time
- Some travel as needed
Amazing work environment with potential to grow with a passionate company.
401K with up to 6% match and health insurance.
Salary commensurate with experience and commission based.
Please email cover letter and resume
Email to: email@example.com with the Subject: Production Team
Please No Calls or DMs