Please follow these steps to apply for a wholesale account:
- If you don't already have a customer account, create an account here
- Once you've created a new customer account, fill out the form below
- Wait for approval - once approved, you will be able to shop our website at wholesale pricing. Enjoy!
Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
- Order minimum: $150.00; will accept Net30 terms after three orders have been completed.
- Once an order is received, it can take 2-3 weeks before it is ready to ship as our zero waste provisions are handmade. In most cases orders will be sent sooner; we will notify buyer ASAP should it appear that orders will take longer than 3 weeks.
- Once your order is submitted and fulfilled, we will e-invoice you, including shipping cost; please let us know if you prefer to receive a paper copy of the invoice and/or pay by check.
- For orders over $1,000, a deposit of 1⁄2 the total is required to start.
- If not on terms or less than $1,000, total cost due prior to being shipped.
- Items must be priced at least MSRP at the time of purchase.
- Items must be sold on a secure & privately hosted website or in a privately owned brick & mortar store.
- Items may not be sold on 3rd party websites such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Walmart, etc.
- Original packaging must remain on product when sold.
- Sales: Discounts may never exceed 25% off MSRP. Sales must be clearly marked as a 'limited time offer' with exact dates, never exceeding 1 week. MSRP must be clearly visible.
SHIPPING AND DAMAGED/MISSING ITEMS:
- Total cost of shipping is responsibility of buyer; we insure all our shipments and require signature confirmation. If issues arise with further delivery of order such as theft, loss, or damage, Khala and Company is not responsible.
Damages or missing product must be reported within 5 business days of shipment arrival.Please provide order number and photos including interior AND exterior packaging, shipping label and damaged goods with invoice in view to store(at)khalaco.com
- We are not responsible for damages to goods incurred while shipping to third party customers. When shipping our products, properly package with recyclable/ zero-waste padding.
- We are not responsible for package delays due to postal service error/international customs.
Khala & CO is not responsible for any import taxes or tariffs.
Prices and minimum orders are subject to change without notice.
All sales are final. Since many of our provisions are made for use with food, we do not accept returns for opened and used product; please contact us regarding un-opened or damage-in-transit product. See Above.
- Delinquent payments are subject to additional weekly charges of 5% or more.
If a problem arises please contact us directly at store(at)khalaco.com