Who needs a plastic bag to buy produce or bulk foods when Khala & Co. now offers beautiful, functional, and REUSABLE produce bags made in the U.S.A.?
Hemp-Cotton Reusable Produce Bag Specs:
- Made from the same organic hemp-cotton fabric as our original reusable food wraps
- Adorned with one-of-a-kind prints dedicated to environmental causes
- Includes an assortment of sizes:
- 1 Small Bag (8"w x 10"h / .04lb tare) carries smaller avocados & citrus, fresh herbs, garlic/shallots + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Medium Bag (11"w x 13"h / .08lb tare) carries cucumbers, apples, onions, larger avocados and citrus + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Large Bag (13"w x 17"h) / .13lb tare) carries carrots, celery, kale, beets, corn + bulk foods galore!
- Feature sewn-on strings for closure
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
Eco-Friendly Produce Bag Details:
From the grocery store to the farmer's market, these 3 sizes of bulk / produce bags will go the distance, honoring your food and purging the need for plastic packaging at the point of sale.
The bulk / produce bags seal tightly with sewn-on strings re-purposed from our production process, making sure anything from the finest grains to the bulkiest greens don't spill out.
Our variety pack will offer three different prints (curated by Khala & CO) for each bag size.
Hand-wash in cool water with eco-friendly soap and hang dry.