Who needs a plastic bag to buy produce or bulk foods when Khala & Co. now offers beautiful, functional, and REUSABLE produce bags made in the U.S.A.?
Hemp-Cotton Reusable Produce Bag Specs:
- Made from the same organic hemp-cotton fabric as our original reusable food wraps
- Adorned with one-of-a-kind prints dedicated to environmental causes
- Includes an assortment of sizes:
- 1 Small Bag (8"w x 10"h / .04lb tare) carries smaller avocados & citrus, fresh herbs, garlic/shallots + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Medium Bag (11"w x 13"h / .08lb tare) carries cucumbers, apples, onions, larger avocados and citrus + bulk foods galore!
- 1 Large Bag (13"w x 17"h) / .13lb tare) carries carrots, celery, kale, beets, corn + bulk foods galore!
- Feature sewn-on strings for closure
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
Eco-Friendly Produce Bag Details:
From the grocery store to the farmer's market, these 3 sizes of bulk / produce bags will go the distance, honoring your food and purging the need for plastic packaging at the point of sale.
The bulk / produce bags seal tightly with sewn-on strings re-purposed from our production process, making sure anything from the finest grains to the bulkiest greens don't spill out.
Our variety pack will offer three different prints (curated by Khala & CO) for each bag size.
Hand-wash in cool water with eco-friendly soap and hang dry.
I love my new reusable produce/bulk bags! They are beautiful and functional and just what I needed. Thank you for making these quality bags available :)
Love this. Very helpful and practical.
Love how easygoing these bags are. The ties work great just don’t over tie them they hold well with just a little pull.
Although I started bringing my own grocery bags to the store a long time ago, I couldn't find a better way to separate/transport my produce other than those pull-and-tear plastic produce bags stores offer or by placing items directly in the cart, which exposed them to damage from other items and bacteria/dirt. That is, UNTIL NOW!!! Khala's produce bags are the perfect reusable way to transport my produce from store to home - and I frequently use them on-the-go, as well.