Got an avocado lover on your gift list? Our Khala Cloths will act like the peel, helping to keep food fresher than if wrapped in plastic. We offer this set of 100% plant-based wax wraps in two sizes to honor small or large avocados. Fun tip: leave the pit in one half of the avocado, cover with a Khala Cloth and place on the top self of your fridge - and voilà avocado ready for your next delicious avocado creation.
- Contains one 2 Mini, 2 Small pack
- Made from 100% plant based mix of natural waxes and oils
- Washable, reusable, compostable
- Self-adhering - the more you twist and fold, the better it will stick!
- Versatile - fold into a bag to enclose your food, cover a bowl or jar … whatever you need, our wraps have got you covered
- Durable – Our wraps last a year on average, and are easy to store and clean (check our FAQ for some tips)
You have so many plates to juggle: reducing your carbon footprint, using less plastic, buying products that are good for the environment. That’s why we at Khala & CO try to make things easier, by carefully sourcing all the plant-based oils and waxes for our vegan wraps to ensure our products are not only reusable, but also sustainable from root to tip! If after a year of use you feel that your wraps have lived their life to the fullest and simply can’t be used anymore (check our FAQ for some tips), rest easy knowing your Khala Cloths™ are compostable. From Mother Earth, Back to Mother Earth.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The receiver of this gift was so excited to try it. She has used bees wax wrap and wanted to try the veggie based wrap. After she tells me how well it works, I will by some for myself.
I'll come back later once I give this gift but I wanted to share about my ordering and delivery experience. It was a breeze! Their services are excellent so I have no doubt, the product will be equally successful.
Customers love the product and the eco friendly packaging!
i love your product
Our customers love the packaging and affordable cost of the vegan wax wraps. The most popular has been the sunflower pattern!